Personal Training – One on One:
Personal training can help you get the very most out of your workout with custom routines that are geared towards your specific body type and goals.
In each session, your Personal Trainer will:
- Provide personal attention throughout your session.
- Understand your need to be motivated.
- Helps you set and achieve your fitness goals.
- Encourages your commitment to exercise enjoyment.
- Exerciseworks - Personal Training offers strength training to help manage your weight, Cardiovascular training to drop that extra weight and a lot of variety to keep it interesting. Your body will change only if you PUSH it beyond what it is used to.
- You will learn the correct way to use equipment, and appropriate form and technique for cardiovascular work and free-weight training.
Repeating the same workouts over and over is a sure fire way to STOP getting results. At Exerciseworks – personal training when it comes to your workouts, I want you to keep making progress and keep seeing changes in your body, that is why I am always switching things up. As I challenge you through various workout routines you keep your body guessing to accelerate the results process.
I offer Personal training sessions in Concord and surrounding suburbs. My sessions are designed to help everybody improve their fitness, so don't waste another second, contact me now and let me get you started.
My goal is to get you to yours. To find out how Exerciseworks- Personal Training can assist you, give us a call on 0416 179 926 or fill out the HOW CAN WE HELP YOU form on the contact page, and start getting YOUR body in the Best Shape Ever!!
What to bring to each session:
- Bring a water bottle. Hydration is important and regular drink breaks are given throughout your workouts.
- Wear comfortable workout clothing (sneakers, shorts, sweats, t-shirt, etc.). Make sure you dress appropriately for the weather.
- Exercise mat or gym towel
- Cotton liners
will be provided to you by your trainer during your first session. The use of cotton inners worn on hands is essential to prolong the life of the boxing mitts and pads and will maintain the hygienic use of the equipment. As boxing gloves are not washable, cotton inners will help protect from sweat and germs.
After each session simply wash YOUR cotton inners, so that they are fresh and clean for the next time you need to use them. Always bring your cotton liners to every boot camp session.
- A positive attitude
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!! :)
Contact us now for an appointment.
Terms & Conditions for One on One Personal Training:
- Cancellations must be made within a minimum of 24 hours prior to the start time of the scheduled training session. Calling the assigned personal trainer to make cancellation will suffice. Every effort will be made to reschedule a training session according to mutual availability of the client and the personal trainer. If cancellation is not made within a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled session, the client understands that he/she will be charged for the session. Likewise, a 'no-show' counts as a session serviced and the client will be charged. The trainer will wait for a duration of 10 minutes after the scheduled time. The trainer will notify you by text, saying that they will be leaving and that full fees will need to be transferred, for that no show session.
- Clients must wear proper attire (i.e. shorts, sweat pants, t-shirt, sneakers, etc). Absolutely no jeans, jean shorts, sandals, or open toe shoes of any kind are to be worn.
- Appropriate sun protection and hydration are the responsibility of the client.
- The first session is a fitness assessment for all clients. This will provide 'baseline information,' which will assist the personal trainer in providing adequate, but not excessive amounts of exercise, in terms of frequency, intensity and duration. For this session, clients must wear proper workout attire. Comfortable training attire must be worn by both females and males. Females are strongly encouraged to wear a sports bra for all sessions.
- Personal training packages may not be split in any way with other clients, regardless of their relationship to you.
- All personal training sessions start at the scheduled appointment time mutually agreed between the client and the personal trainer. The client understands that if he/she is late, time will be deducted from the start-time of the session.
- Personal training sessions are generally 60 minutes in duration but may last a little less or a little longer at the trainer's discretion.
- Personal training sessions paid for up front are not refundable, exchangeable, and are transferable only at the trainer's discretion.
- All personal training sessions will be recorded in the personal trainer's diary and receipted for the client's own needs.
- Extra persons who attend will be charged at the going rate as outlined in the Exerciseworks-Personal Training price plan.
- Reasonable notice is required of extra persons attending. If extra persons attend without reasonable notice, Exerciseworks-Personal Training reserves the right to refuse to train extra persons or all persons without notice.